Friday, July 27, 2007

Tanya and Randy's Wedding!

I just don't have words to describe the people that I meet doing wedding photography, they're all amazing, just like this wonderful couple. I had the honor of shooting Tanya and Randy's wedding here in Santa Barbara.

The girls started their day with some pampering at River Blue Salon in Montecito and the ceremony and reception were held at Serra Hall. Everyone was wonderful with laughter and tears flowing all over the place.

Thank you for having Rolando and myself there to share in your wedding day!

Here are some favorites from their day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT COUPLE!! GREAT DAUGHTERS!! (ALEX & GRACIE) GREAT FAMILY & FRIENDS!! GREAT MUSIC!! (& CD)GREAT DAY!! GREAT PICS & PHOTOGRAPHERS!! ... AND GREAT AUNTS!! LOVE, AUNT JODI

Anonymous said...

this was the best wedding i've ever gone to!

Anonymous said...

OMG, these pictures are so amazing! Ricky, you caught so many things that I missed and I was there too! Randy and Tanya, you make the cutest couple!

Anonymous said...

such a wonderful wedding and I was blessed in many ways. Proud of you Tanya for relaxing, taking it all in, and enjoying Your day.
The smiles on yours and Randys faces in the pictures speaks... bliss. forever, SPV