Monday, July 16, 2007

My new best friend Patricio!

I came out here to Maui to visit some dear friends and to get a working vacation in too! I've known my friend Jane ever since we were little kids and I haven't seen her and her husband Bart in at least 15 years. They just moved out here to Maui the beginning of the year and they also started a new life with their newly adopted son Patricio! They took me in whole heartedly and shared their lives with me. It was so amazing to see Jane after all this time and we picked up right where we left off so long ago. I'm forever grateful and they just don't know it yet but I'm moving into their guest room ASAP!

They own a beautiful home upcountry with amazing bi-coastal views of the island and don't even get me started about the stars you see at night... but the most amazing thing about this home is their son Patricio. He's from Guatamala and is the most precious thing in this world. I love this little stinker and we bonded big time!

Here are some pictures of their beautiful home and of my new best friend Patricio.

1 comment:

MsB said...

Great night shot! I love the composition of the child's feet, bottom photo. =)