Thursday, July 26, 2007

Kimberly and John's Wedding 7-7-7

I had the honor of shooting Kimberly and John's wedding before I went on my trip. This was a very intimate and special 7-7-7 wedding held at the Four Seasons Biltmore in Montecito.

Kimberly and John are from the San Francisco area and are about as nice, caring and in love as they come. The wedding was small and intimate and one VIP on the guest list was their dog Macy! The ceremony was on the beach and was followed with a beautiful dinner at the Biltmore. It was an honor to be a guest and to be their photographer on their wedding day.

On a side note, talk about a small world... I met Kimberly and John, which led me to meet Kimberly's cousin Lesley who told me that I should meet her sister. She said that it was too bad because her sister lives in Maui. Well... I was going to Maui 2 days after the wedding so I DID get to meet her wonderful sister Patricia in Maui! Patricia met my folks that came out to Maui for the second half of my vacation and over lunch, we found out that (try to follow me here) my dad, mom, uncle, HER dad and mom all graduated from the same Medical school in the Phillipines AND my uncle knows them!?! How bout them apples! Crazy huh?

Anyway, here are some favorites from their day.

1 comment:

MsB said...

I really like that last photo ("toast") because that's how I want all my [indoor] wedding reception photos to turn out like. See, I have flash-phobia; I'm more of a natural light photographer when shooting portraits and other sessions, such as engagements. But, this is the big deal: WEDDINGS! And, guess what? It's going to happen for me at high-noon TODAY! Eeks! I think I'll be fine, but I can't lie that I'm not getting a little paranoid about producing all dark images for the the bride and groom. *gulp*