Friday, July 06, 2007

Sarah and Jordan Mia are finally back home in Santa Barbara

After 2 years of living in Ireland and 1 year in London, my brother and his family finally moved back to Santa Barbara for good! I'm the happiest uncle in the world! I told them I'd babysit for 3 years straight just to make up for lost time. I can't stand it, these kids are too stinkin cute!

I was playing around with them the other day and had to shoot some pictures. Beautiful Sarah is still a doll and Jordan is getting so big! You can see in his first picture that he had (key word here is had) a loose tooth so being the mean ole uncle I am, I had to pull that sucker out! My brother, Sarah and I wrestled him down on the sly and I happened to touch his tooth and all of a sudden, it popped out! haha

He also has a new toy Vespa that he's playing with and I had to take a few shots of it! Too much fun!

Here are some favorites!

No comments: