Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Grand Wailea Keiki Holiday Party

I'm here in Maui staying with some good friends at their house in Kula. So I'm working on my computer and I look out the window..... Wow, what a view of the island! I don't know if I could get anything done around here. Kula is almost to the top of Haleakela so the views are amazing.

Bart, Jane and Patricio live here in Kula and Bart is an exec at the Grand Wailea Hotel. We went to their Keiki Holiday party at the hotel today and it was so much fun. There were roughly 2000 people there! The party was pretty amazing, huge jumping structures, fair games, entertainment, FOOD!, tons of activities like frame making and cookie decorating, play areas, popcorn machines, elves running around everywhere and even miniature tables about a foot off the ground. Santa was even there and as you can see in the picture, poor little Patricio didn't really approve of Santa.

After we went to the bar for some adult fun and had some drinks and sashimi (awesome!)

No comments: