Monday, November 12, 2007

Houdini Mansion Wedding - Spooky Dan and Tammy

I have the honor of shooting with Karen and Craig for probably the most unique wedding I've seen yet. This is going to be such a fun wedding and the bride and groom are so awesome! Spooky Dan and Tammy are the sweetest couple from North Hollywood and they're getting married at the Houdini Mansion in Los Angeles.

We were in North Hollywood this past weekend to meet with them and to shoot some engagement photos. The details of this Goth wedding are amazing and so is the setting in which it will be held but I won't go into the details right now so you'll just have to wait and see on their wedding blog post!

Check out the wicked awesome tattoo on Tammy's leg in the last picture!

Here are some of my favs!

1 comment:

Tim Halberg said...

gnarly, I LOVE it!